Driving Identity Access Governance
As a CXO, business leader or government representative, have you ever asked yourself or your organisation the following questions:
• Does the organisation have complete control over identities and assigned access?
• Is the organisation compliant with regulatory or corporate governance requirements?
• Are there sufficient enterprise controls in place to ensure the integrity of the organisation’s systems and data while maintaining the privacy of the customer’s data?
• Can the organisation validate and re-certify the access provided?
• How quickly can the organisation respond to access exceptions?
• How confident are we that the organisation will pass its audits?
• Does the organisation have the right tools in place to cater for automated access governance?
Asking any of these questions indicates that you as a business or public sector leader take regulatory and corporate governance seriously. Globally pressure is being applied at the highest levels for corporates and governments to put in place controls that will address governance, risk and compliance requirements.
Attest / Attestation
The act of certifying or verifying the correctness of assigned access and declaring affirmation in an official capacity
Conforming to, or in accordance with laws, acts or regulations
Oversight and management processes used to control the delivery of expected results within an organisation
Identity & Access Management
Managing enterprise identities and securing access to data across an organisation and integrated systems
A collection of attributes used to represent a physical person in a digital sense.
What Is Access Governance Assurance
At its highest level, Access Governance Assurance (AGA) is the key to achieving legislative compliance and good governance within an organisation’s ICT environment. Additionally, AGA provides the organization with an automated mechanism for gaining control over identities where access assignment is securely managed, audited and reported on. An AGA service should provide the functionality to re-attest the access granted on a regular basis.
Why Deploy The IAM-AGA Solution
By applying business and technical knowledge in developing the iam-AGA solution, Inobits provides a modular solution set around recognised access governance for a flexible, integrated and automated approach to controlling identities and access within an organisation.
• An easy to use web based interface/portal for all Access Governance functions
• An adaptable and easy to use mechanism for defining access within an organisation
• A user friendly, web based access request management facility supported by a fully automated approval workflow process ensuring the right access is approved through the correct management channels
• Tight and secure integration with an organisation’s store of identities for automated access assignment or with an organisation’s Service Desk for manual access assignment
• Access approval processes are well defined and easy to complete
• Attestation of access through either a scheduled attestation campaign of event triggered attestations
• Configurable access conflicts provides for segregation of duties
• Strong local skills available for solution deployment, configuration and post deployment support as a managed service offering
• Flexible licensing options
• Easy to use reporting functionality during auditing and general reporting cycles including both access governance and audit reporting on the iam-AGA solution activities.
• The solution portal can be “skinned” to reflect organisational colours and themes
• Flexible dashboard to view current compliance status